RULES GOVERNING “The Wish You Well Giveaway”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. GIVEAWAY OPEN TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PARTICPATION, EXCEPT FLORIDA, NEW YORK, AND RHODE ISLAND RESIDENTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK AND ITS PARTNERS.
1. Entry Period: Entries for “The Wish You Well Giveaway" (hereinafter “Giveaway”) will be accepted beginning at 12:00 p.m. local time, Chicago, Illinois, USA on January 16, 2013 and no entries will be accepted after 11:59 a.m. local time, Chicago, Illinois, USA on February 16, 2013 (“Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible to enter the Giveaway, an individual must successfully enter the Giveaway, the process of entry being described below and: (i) be at least the age of 18 or older at the time of entry; and (ii) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), or an immediate family member of an employee, of FRET12 Productions L.L.C., or any other business entity engaged in operating the Giveaway or selecting the winners of the Giveaway. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person with only one (1) winner per household. (iii) Be legal U.S. residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the eligible continental United States (all 48 contintental states excluding FLORDIA, NEW YORK, and RHODE ISLAND) or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories). All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sponsor of Giveaway: This Giveaway is presented by FRET12 Productions L.L.C., 600 W Van Buren Street, STE 1040, Chicago, IL 60607.
4. How to Enter: All eligible people may enter at http://n3014137w08400064.com by completing and submitting the entry form. All required fields must be completed to enter. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of FRET12 Productions L.L.C. and will be retained by FRET12 Productions L.L.C. Entrants’ names; likeness, email addresses, phone numbers and other information provided can be used for marketing purposes. The entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or stolen entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted, including without limitation, electronic viruses or other software attacks, unauthorized human intervention, systems malfunctions, failures, difficulties, Force Majeure, or other causes that affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Giveaway.
5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Two (2) runner up prizes will also be awarded. Subject to the restrictions and limitation below, the Grand Prize consists of (i) one “Everything Tremonti” prize package. The approximate cash value of the Grand Prize is one thousand U.S. Dollars ($1,200.00 USD). The runner up prizes consists of (i) one “Special Tremonti package”. The approximate cash value of the runner up prize is one hundred dollars ($100.00 USD).
There will be three (3) prizes awarded no matter the number of entries and three (3) winners will be selected in accordance with these rules. One (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) runner up winners. Any prize substitutions are at the sole discretion of the sponsor, for a prize of equal or greater value. No cash substitutes.
The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
6. Winner Selection/Notification: On or about February 17, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. CST, a random drawing of all the entries submitted during the Entry Period will take place to select the winners. The first name drawn that represents a valid entrant will be the potential Grand Prize winner, followed by two (2) runner up names. The potential winners will be notified by telephone and email. If the potential winners cannot be located, does not properly claim the prize and execute all necessary documents on or before 5:00 p.m. CST on February 18, 2013, or is otherwise disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining entries by random drawing on or about February 19, 2013 at 12:00 noon CST. If the second potential winners cannot be located, or do not properly claim the prize and execute all necessary documents by February 20, 2013 at 12:00 noon CST, the Grand Prize will be forfeited. This forfeiture and all decisions of the judges shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The Grand Prize is not transferable; no prize substitutions or cash alternatives are allowed except as may be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any potential winner is subject to verification.
7. Winner Requirements: The prize winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning a prize, that he/she had reached the age of 18 at the time of entry, and that he/she has proof of identity. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. The prize winner will execute a Waiver of Liability, Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification within the time period specified by the Sponsors attesting that he/she has met the eligibility requirements and that he/she release and hold harmless FRET12 Productions L.L.C., parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, authorized dealers, successor companies or participating Giveaway co-sponsors and/or or advertising agencies, from and against any claims, damages, liability or injury arising from or relating to participation in the Giveaway, or acceptance or use of this prize, including, without limitation, property damage, pecuniary loss, loss of income, personal injury or death. The prizewinner will also be required to disclose his/her social security number or similar personal identification number for the purpose of issuance of any and all relevant tax, government, or other purposes.
8. Entry constitutes acceptance of these rules. Failure to comply with any of the rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prizes.
9. Publicity and Promotion: Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to unlimited use of the winning bidder’s names, pictures, voices, videos, and other likenesses and city and state of residence for advertising and publicity purposes related to the contest without additional permission or compensation.
10. Winner: The name of prize winner will be available after February 21, 2013 To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope prior to February 22, 2012 to: FRET12, ATTN: Sweeps – Winner List, 600 West Van Buren Street, STE 1040, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60607.
11. Taxes, Licenses, and Fees: The prize winner is responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes, as well as all other taxes, licenses or other fees associated with the prize. The Prize winner is also responsible for all duties or import fees associated with prize redemption, where applicable.
12. Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, tampering with the operation of the http://www.marktremonti.com and http://n3014137w08400064.com web site, or who is otherwise in violation of these rules. Sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to low numbers of contest entrants, unauthorized intervention or tampering by third parties, unauthorized intervention or failures of any sort. Also, sponsors, at their sole selection may choose the winner from eligible entries received prior to cancellation of this Giveaway.
13. Disputes; Attorneys’ fees - Any and all disputes with regards to the Giveaway, including but not limited to disputes over winner selection, must be resolved exclusively through an action filed in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, USA. The prevailing party in any action filed hereunder shall be awarded any and all costs and fees, including but no limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and court costs.
14. Disputes- Choice of Law: Venue Provision: Jury Waiver. This Giveaway and all Rules shall be governed by the laws of Illinois, USA, excluding its choice of laws. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state or local laws. Any disputes filed in Cook County, Illinois, USA, will use substantive Illinois law. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue, and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, USA. All entrant hereby waive the right to conduct a trial by jury.
Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the above document in its entirety and declares that he/she will abide by the rules and procedures specified in the above listed document. Entrant also recognizes that failure to obey the Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion or penalties as determined by the Sponsor.